Acoustic construction and demolition services
Mitigate your impact with our acoustic construction services
Managing the impact of demolition and construction activities upon heritage structures, sensitive facilities or residential areas is becoming increasingly important to government stakeholders and the community.
With the digital age driving greater connectivity for everyone, it also brings greater scrutiny and expectation on projects to manage environmental impacts in a socially accountable manner. To address this need, our acoustic consultant team comprised of experienced noise and vibration specialists, supported by state of the art instrumentation, can assist your construction project by helping meet contractual obligations and manage these expectations.
Resonate Consultants provides acoustic construction and vibration monitoring nationally from our offices in Adelaide, Sydney and Melbourne and our capability covers both terrestrial and marine environments.
Technical papers written by our consulting team can be found by reading through our acoustic research.
Areas of expertise in construction
Our acoustic construction team has specialist expertise across the following areas:
- Noise and vibration monitoring (short/long term, email/SMS alerts, automated reporting)
- Noise and vibration modelling
- Management plans
- Mitigation and management
- Community and stakeholder consultation
- Environmental approvals negotiation and advisory
- Advanced signal processing and custom measurement systems
- Peer review
- Expert evidence
Acoustic construction project experience
Our acoustic consulting team have been involved in many projects, a few are listed below:
- University of Sydney, Engineering Technology Precinct Stage 1 (NSW)
- Keith Haring Mural, heritage vibration monitoring (VIC)
- B-Line bus network upgrade, Northern Beaches (NSW)
- Foxground and Berry bypass (NSW)
- Adelaide Festival Plaza demolition/construction works (SA)
- Old Royal Adelaide Hospital (Lot Fourteen site) (SA)
- Port Stanvac Refinery Demolition (SA)
- Adelaide Oval Redevelopment (SA)
- Torrens Road to River Torrens Project (SA)
- Northern Connector Project (SA)
- Torrens Junction Grade Separation Upgrade (SA)
- Darlington Upgrade Project (SA)
- Canberra Airport (ACT)
- Western Roads Upgrade (VIC)
- 100 Queen St, Heritage Bank refurbishment (VIC)
View this video to see the vibration damage caused by an 18 tonne pad foot roller.
For your vibration and acoustic needs in construction, Resonate Consultants is your reliable hand. Let’s discuss.