AuralEyes is a community engagement tool that allows anyone to hear and experience the predicted noise outcomes of a project.
- Construction plant and activities – particularly where “Out of Hours Work” is proposed. This includes above ground airborne noise and ground-borne noise associated with tunnelling and other underground activities.
- Road and Rail Projects – operational noise level increases associated with road and rail projects and appreciation of the potential benefits of noise mitigation techniques such as:
– impact of earthworks design on noise levels
– noise wall effect options
– architectural property treatments
- Wind farm – construction and operation outcomes
- Mining – construction and operation outcomes
A substantial majority (approximately 90%) of high risk receivers were happy with the [AuralEyes]. There was repeated feedback that residents were very grateful to experience the sound, rather than reading about it on a piece of paper. We also received positive feedback from our own client on the outcome of the labs.”
Ranked in the top ten professional services firms in the Australian Financial Review Most Innovative Companies for the AuralEyes Innovation (2019)