Resonate staff have been a key contributor and advisor to various government agencies nationally in relation to policy and guideline development.
Our advisory has spanned the following areas:
- Road traffic noise and vibration
- Noise mitigation including facade treatments
- Noise and vibration from rail infrastructure
- Construction noise and vibration
- Underwater noise impacts on marine mammals
- Building code specifications for new developments sited near road or rail infrastructure
- State planning policy
- Council Development Plans
- Community and stakeholder consultation (see also AuralEyes)
- Regulation impact statements
We have provided training to state and local government agencies as well as at public seminars as part of a local government initiative to assist the public to understand noise and the various mitigation techniques available for residents living within a vibrant city environment.