Our people are our greatest resource.
We encourage diversity, skill development, health and wellbeing. Resonate Consultants are looking for experienced acoustic consultants and engineers to join the team; with opportunities available in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney.
Expanding National business. Due to internal promotions and continued increased project workloads, there are opportunities to join our high performing team within both our Adelaide and Melbourne teams.
Acoustic Engineers – Melbourne & Adelaide
- Senior Acoustic Engineers (5 years +)
- Acoustic Engineers (3 years +)
Senior EMF Consulting Engineer
- National Electro Magnetic Interference / Compatibility Engineering opportunity
- Adelaide or Melbourne based
- Technical and potential national leadership position
Who we are
Our multi-award winning private firm prides itself on its vibrant culture. Flat structured; we thrive in a truly collaborative environment where everyone is encouraged and empowered to contribute and perform to their unique strengths and abilities. Sitting alongside Directors who are hands on, passionate and actively engaged in acoustic work, you would rapidly become integral to the team and a valued and respected colleague.
Using the very latest technology we offer world-class solutions to our client portfolio. We are engaged on a prestigious and diverse range of work on some of the country’s most prominent infrastructure, building and energy projects. These opportunities would suit an engineer looking for a more vibrant and dynamic environment where they can truly enjoy and be proud of their varied work alongside like-minded, positive, fun loving professionals. In return our rapidly growing innovative consultancy can offer ongoing professional development and exceptional and unique health and lifestyle benefits. Our empowering culture and work-life balance and benefits are committed to the teams wellbeing in and out of work.
No timesheets and a fully cloud based operating system this is your opportunity to be you; enjoying your work and flourishing alongside people driven towards great client outcomes. With a staff bonus scheme; equity and leadership roles are also available for senior consultants passionate about the industry and with considerable drive, technical experience and natural interpersonal skills.
Resonate offers a competitive salary package, bonus scheme, and an opportunity to consult on a diverse range of projects and some of the country’s most prominent infrastructure, building and energy projects.
What you’ll need to succeed
Your desire to delight clients through your project work and exceptional communication skills will see you succeed.
In summary, we seek candidates who can:
- Provide clear and consistent communication with colleagues and clients
- Be highly organised
- Juggle multiple priorities
- Advocate for workplace safety and continual improvement of all business activities
- Live the Resonate cultural values
Aspects that will strengthen your success:
- Previous experience or studies in acoustic consulting, infrastructure and/or building sectors
- Membership of the Australian Acoustical Society and / or other relevant industry organisations will be considered favourably
Interested? If you feel our values and ethos “resonates” with you and you are driven to be part of our mission, please submit your application to our CEO Sarah Leo, email@example.com or contact our external consultant, Chris Tan to discuss the opportunities in confidence on 0404605551 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff benefits include:
Work / Life
- No time sheets
- Flexible work options
- Diverse national projects
- Collaborative team culture
- Employee bonuses
- Paid Parental Leave
- Career mentoring and development opportunities
- Potential for equity or ownership in the business
- Innovation investment and project teams
- A commitment to reducing our environmental footprint
- Annual Health Allowance of $300 per person to spend on sporting equipment, gym membership, mindfulness, healthy meal delivery, house cleaning, art or music classes, fitness tracker watches etc.
- Bonus holiday on Resonate Day, 8 August
- Fruit and healthy snacks provided in offices
- Regular social events and team lunches
- A focus on health and wellbeing for all staff
- Training and personal development opportunities throughout the year
- Time In Lieu