Our people are our greatest resource.
We encourage diversity, skill development, health and wellbeing. Resonate Consultants are looking for experienced acoustic consultants and engineers to join the team; with opportunities available in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney.
Due to internal promotions and increase project workloads, there are opportunities to join our high performing team within both our Adelaide and Melbourne teams.
- Senior Consultants – those able to demonstrate extensive experience, a high level of technical competency, and impressive project management skills
- Acoustic Consultants – with more than two years acoustic consulting experience
- Graduate Consultants –with a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Science or similar. An understanding of acoustics is an advantage but not essential.
What you’ll need to succeed
Your desire to delight clients through your project work and exceptional communication skills will see you succeed.
In summary, we seek candidates who can:
- Provide clear and consistent communication with colleagues and clients
- Be highly organised
- Juggle multiple priorities
- Advocate for workplace safety and continual improvement of all business activities
- Live the Resonate cultural values
Aspects that will strengthen your success:
- Previous experience or studies in acoustic consulting, infrastructure and/or building sectors
- Membership of the Australian Acoustical Society and / or other relevant industry organisations will be considered favourably
Email Sarah Leo to find out more and to submit your application.
Staff benefits include:
Work / Life
- No time sheets
- Flexible work options
- Cloud-based systems
- Opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects
- Collaborative team culture
- Staff bonuses
- Career mentoring and development opportunities
- Potential for equity or ownership in the business
- A commitment to reducing our environmental footprint
- Annual Health Allowance of $200 per person to spend on sporting equipment, gym membership, exercise classes etc.
- Bonus holiday on Resonate Day, 8 August
- Regular social events and team lunches
- A focus on health and wellbeing for all staff
- Training and personal development opportunities throughout the year
If you feel our values and ethos “resonates” with you and you are driven to be part of our mission, please contact Sarah Leo with your confidential application.