Managing the impact of demolition and construction activities upon heritage structures, sensitive facilities or residential areas is becoming increasingly important to government stakeholders and the community.
With the ‘digital age’ driving greater connectivity for everyone, it also brings a greater scrutiny and expectation onprojects to manage environmental impacts in a socially accountable manner. To address this need, our team comprised of experienced noise and vibration specialists, supported by state-of-the art instrumentation, can assist your project by helping meet contract obligations and manage these expectations. Resonate provides services nationally and our capability covers both terrestrial and marine environments.
View this video to see the vibration damage caused by an 18 tonne pad foot roller.
Technical papers written by our consulting team are available in our Published Papers section.
Areas of Expertise
Our team has specialist expertise across the following areas:
- Noise and vibration monitoring (short/long term, email/SMS alerts, automated reporting)
- Noise and vibration modelling
- Management plans
- Mitigation and Management
- Community and stakeholder consultation
- Environmental approvals negotiation and advisory
- Advanced signal processing and custom measurement systems
- Peer review
- Expert evidence
Our team have been involved in many projects, a few are listed below:
- University of Sydney, Engineering Technology Precinct Stage 1 (NSW)
- B-Line bus network upgrade, Northern Beaches (NSW)
- Foxground and Berry bypass (NSW)
- Adelaide Festival Plaza demolition / construction works (SA)
- Old Royal Adelaide Hospital (Lot Fourteen site) (SA)
- Port Stanvac Refinery Demolition (SA)
- Adelaide Oval Redevelopment (SA)
- Torrens Road to River Torrens Project (SA)
- Northern Connector Project (SA)
- Torrens Junction Grade Separation Upgrade (SA)
- Darlington Upgrade Project (SA)
- Canberra Airport (ACT)
- Western Roads Upgrade – (VIC)
- 100 Queen St, Heritage Bank refurbishment (VIC)
Contact our team to discuss your project.