Resonate provides a range of consultancy services for buildings and specialist spaces.
From the development of project-specific criteria through to the review of construction phase works and post-construction compliance testing.
The Resonate team has provided advice to hundreds of building projects ranging from small scale planning approvals to billion dollar construction projects. Our advice has covered the following types of building infrastructure proejcts:
- Specialist acoustic spaces such as recording and mixing studios, green rooms, post production suites and foley rooms used for television and film creation.
- Multi-storey and mixed use residential buildings
- Tertiary, secondary and primary education; including performing arts centres, music centres, gymnasium and indoor sports centres, classrooms, hearing impaired learning areas
- Health; including hospitals, aged care, specialist procedure rooms
- Courts and Justice
- Defence buildings requiring Audio Secure certification
- Office and commercial spaces
- Community centres