Managing the impact of activities upon the environment in a socially accountable and transparent manner is becoming increasingly important to regulators, stakeholders and the community.
To assist with this, Resonate provides specialist underwater and terrestrial noise and vibration consulting services or offshore developments. Resonate also provides consulting services for ship noise and vibration control as well as structural dynamics.
- Underwater noise background monitoring
- Underwater noise logging to determine long-term trends in the underwater noise environment
- Noise modelling for offshore developments; including construction and operational phases
- Assessment of potential underwater noise impacts and management measures as part of environmental impact statements
- Compliance monitoring and comparison against assessment criteria
- Advanced signal processing
- Noise and vibration propagation modelling
- Ship noise, vibration and structural dynamics
- Geographic Information System (GIS) analysis and presentation
- Environmental impact assessment studies / reports
- Management plans
- Peer review
- Community and stakeholder consultation
- Environmental approvals negotiation and advisory
- Government policy and/or guideline development
- Expert evidence
Resonate has in-house underwater noise logging equipment that can be placed on site for long periods to determine trends in the background environment and to determine the contribution of underwater noise sources relative to the background environment and to determine the contribution of underwater noise sources relative to the background environment.
You may also be interested in our research papers.