Resonate offers consulting services for high resolution imaging equipment.
With experience across a wide range of sensitive building types; including nanotechnology laboratories and electron microscope facilities, the Resonate team has worked on several national and international projects providing specialised advice relating to electromagnetic interference and cancellation systems, electromagnetic interference surveys and advice on magnetic field cancellation systems for magnetic field sensitive instruments.
Key issues with specialised high-resolution equipment include:
- Ambient fields from transportation and mechanical plant
- Active magnetic field cancellation systems
- Specification and design of mechanical plant isolation
- Interpretation of environmental requirements for equipment
- Measurements of environmental levels
- Mitigation and rectification of existing environmental problems
- RMIT University, City Campus, MicroNano Research Facility (MNRF)
- University of Sydney, Sydney Nanoscience Hub
- University of NSW – Material Science Building
- Adelaide University – Electron Microscopy Facility
Resonate works closely with industry partners to deliver expert electromagnetic field services.
Specialist division Resonate Systems provides a full range of services relating to electromagnetic field measurement and cancellation and provide a wide range of Electron Beam services as the Australian distributor for Spicer Consulting.