Managing environmental impacts on air quality is a priority for many operations across all business sectors; including urban renewal, property development, industrial and manufacturing, mining and minerals / oil and gas, transport and infrastructure, agriculture and waste management.
Resonate provides a range of services relating to air quality, including the following:
- Impact assessments; including assessing and managing air quality impacts of processes and developments across planning stages
- Regulatory management and compliance monitoring
- Data analysis and reporting
- Air quality modelling and assessment
- Strategic planning
- Nuisance investigation
- Expert witness services and stakeholder engagement management
Resonate works closely with industry partners to deliver expert air quality services.