Team Leader – Acoustic Consultant; Adelaide
It’s fantastic that you are thinking about joining a national group who truly value you and your acoustic consulting experience.
What you’ll need to succeed
Your technical skills and qualifications are a given. Your natural aptitude for leadership, business acumen and people skills are what we seek.
- Excellent people skills
- Clear and consistent communication skills with colleagues and clients
- Ability to manage the work of others and provide guidance to prioritise tasks and projects
- Take responsibility for the performance of the team
- Demonstrated experience in leadership in a technical and project management environment
- Highly organised
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Advocate for workplace safety and continual improvement of all business activities
- Foster the Resonate cultural values
Aspects that will strengthen your success
- Membership of the Australian Acoustical Society and / or other relevant industry organisations
- A comprehensive project portfolio in the infrastructure and/or building sectors
Applications close 14 August 2020.
Before you submit your application, contact our CEO, Sarah Leo to receive a copy of the role outline. All enquiries will be handled with your privacy front of mind.